There are"simple" games as I mentioned on a post before like MahJong, solitaire, etc etc...
There are others in 3D, different kinds of course.......In this section there are some people that are fond of the battle or war games , you know all the killing , fights etc (halo, call of duty, etc, etc).... other games like Fable (including me) which have a mix of fights, battles, mystery and story in it, social interaction, etc....
But there are some other games that are not 3D but are as well very interesting and some how intricate....
This week I came across to 3 different kind of games, each one with different story, but at the end the type of game was the same.... based on Clues, mystery, imagination..... Although I just played the trials (60 mins.) I liked them very much......
So let me explained them..
I got "Agatha Christie Peril at End House" & "Murder She Wrote"... ( said before that I came across 3 games but for now I will mention only 2)
This 2 games, I played them for 60 mins each (it is the duration time of the trials) and both were almost the same.... You start with a story (a murder of course) and you are the one helping to solve it...
Both have similar procedures, one room full of stuff and you have to find the missing objects, of course in both you find clues, etc that help you to solve the crime... some other exercises include use of logic, puzzles, more story with clues....
Examples:
"Agatha Christie Peril at End House"
The story
The Search ( look for certain objects) this will lead you to find clues
The clues
More story, finding more details to solve in this episode who tried to kill miss X
"Murder She Wrote"
Different locations where the investigation takes place
Story
Looking for clues, finding objects, etc.
They are very interesting and need perception, use of logic, need the player to be quick to get the answers as soon as possible (some of the exercises are timed)..
As I said before not every game is about war and fights and weapons, you can fun without them as well...
I have mentioned this before as well, as long as you have fun.... a game is a game and they are there for you to have a good time....
ok next time I will continue with the 1 game I didnt mention (though pretty similar to the ones above) .... I go now, I have a game to try.... ;)








ha! Jessica Fletcher computer game!!!
ReplyDelete