Taking up on my previous post.... as I said I am not a fanatic of video games but I have had my share of games... obviously I dont spent hours and hours on them.... for example... I have played a couple of times Call of Duty (by the way I am good fighting and shooting from a Helicopter), I have had my share of zombies (dont know the name of the game though), I was recently introduced to Guitar Hero which by the way can cause pain in your hands if you play it for a looong time and of course you take the risk to have a song stuck in the back of your head if you are not good at playing this game and have to repeat over and over the mentioned song in order to advance or succeed, but the one I have played and I have to admit I could play many times in a row is Buzz (http://www.buzzthegame.com/en-gb/Browse-Games/), (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buzz!) , has anyone played it or am I the only nerd? I love how much you can learn and have fun at the same time, the rush to know that you do know the answer but you didnt hit the bottom on time or you did hit the bottom but not the correct one.... etc etc.... as far as I know there are many kind of Buzz games, one dedicated only to movies (which I like like), one with questions related with Disney films, other with general knowledge that goes from sports, to the space, tv shows, fashion, gadgets etc etc... give it a try and see how much you know and get hooked on it...
But you know, recently I discovered a new game,(new for me 'cause it seems like it is a very old old game)called Monkey Island.... it is kind of interesting, it is about looking for the booty of a death pirate, it is interesting beacuse it is a game that offers you options, you dont play one thing (one way) but you can choose where to go, what to do while you search for clues to find the maps, who talk with (other charaters besides yours) etc, etc, I have played it now a couple of times and it seems really interesting... I will keep trying it and see if it gets more interesting or and end row as it seems to have more and more clues but the treasure doesnt seem to be any closer.... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p0CyW27ghw)
And last but not least, there is another new recently discovered simple but fun game called angry birds, pigs stole the bird's eggs, so the birds try to get them back, so this game is all about the birds killing pigs, it has different levels, different situations etc, etc.. check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNNzRyd1xz0 and you can spend a good time on it.....
What I mean with this is that besides my pacman time as a kid and solitaire online when nothing to do at the office or at home, I have had the chance to interact with few digital games, without considering me a big gamer.... so will my huge lack of experience in the digital games affect me if I want to continue on this new digital games world??? will see... who knows and I may become a gamer after all............
monkey island is a classic and indeed if you want the best game of that type, you have to play
ReplyDeleteGrim Fandango
Some of the best script writing in any game
i have angry birds on my iphone
where can I get Grim fandango?
ReplyDelete