First reaction: WHAT??????? when I just heard about this assignment ... aspects of my life that could be a game?? nothing came to my mind at that moment and even half week after.... so it looked like a difficult task to accomplished....
At the end, somehow, ideas came, so here it is, 5 aspects of my life that could be a game..
my life is all about decisions....... so I decided that the game was going to be about decisions....
1.-travelling - it has been a big thing in my life... I love to travel, and I have been very lucky to get the chance to do so...
2-Occupation - have you done what you wanted to do or what you had to do??
3.- Friends - people come to your life, you are the one who choses who become your friend...
4.- Food - I like food, mexican food of course, italian is in the same place, but I like to try different options...
5.- Extreme Activities - I cant say that I like extreme sports but I have had the chance to practice at least one couple of extreme activities
http://www.slideshare.net/secret/7KWGw4LsvzYkY1
Hope you enjoy!
good job today... ill bring a copy of the sims 3 in... ill have to get it first. i think youll like it...
ReplyDeletehere is the review of it on gamespot
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/thesims3/index.html?tag=result%3Btitle%3B0