Saturday, October 9, 2010

Designing a Board Game...

Monday class was interesting, what to have and do if you want to create in this case a board game.... why does your mind always has this first thought... what?? so difficult!! me a game designer?? what am I going to do?????

So it took me a while to think and come up with the idea of a board game, specially one that covers all requirements given in class... it is not the same to create a game in 15 minutes (which by the way it is more difficult if you have a stopwatch running towards 00:00), but to create a game with rules, a story, characters, etc, etc.

But Thursday came and with it the welcome party, It was really fun to play all those games, and that actually helped me to come up with my idea for my game board....  I guess it has bits of the 2 game boards that were played that evening plus my own ideas...

I hope you find it interesting... let me know what you all think!!!!!!

Medieval - game board by Veronica Seoane

http://www.slideshare.net/secret/m8CJAArZbqIDpd

1 comment:

  1. I hope this was the game you guys are going to work on for next week???

    ReplyDelete