Monday, October 11, 2010

Playing and testing...

       Today was a very interesting day....I mean where on earth you spent a class playing board games, specially brand new games??!!!

 We all came with our board game designs... It was very overwhelming to see so many games and so many great ideas, who will imagine we all will come up with such great inventions!!! Not me, but don't misunderstand my comment, I never doubt that the guys will come up with something good, I think the doubts were all time focus on myself... But I think that this module is actually helping my sleepy creativity, I had to admit that is hard but step by step is working...

About the games, Owen's was interesting as it remind me a game we used to play from time to time but he gave it an interesting twist, well done!!! Robby's was cool, once we got the rules it was easier to play, good job!!!
Both have potential to become great games, better than they already are....

My game once I played it, I started to realize that some things needed to be polished, for instant the rules as how to advance from one territory to another, meaning the number of items each army needs to accumulate in each level, I need to adjust the numbers, also I think It needs more obstacles, bit more conflict, i dont know I think it has potential.....

Overall it was a fun day....

No comments:

Post a Comment