Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Puzzles: The Creation

Remember what I said about the hidden creativity in the back of my mind trying to get to the surface??? Well it is struggling really bad as I am starting to panic!!!!!!!!!!

10 puzzles..... new ones!!!!!!

Unfortunately I missed last Wednesday's lecture and took me a while to get websites that were used as examples and understand in general what it was required for this week...

Now I get it and I am in total panic!!!!  I have had couple of ideas but that's all... and are they good, are they really puzzles? are they original or somewhere there is someone who will jump and say "That one is mine"....

So what to do???  Keep squeezing my mind guess so all that creativity can come out once more at least a little bit, enough to create 10 puzzles!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment