Monday, October 18, 2010

My initiation in battle games playing..........

Over the weekend I had the opportunity to play for the first time, HALO: Reach.......

For starters (appetizers) .... I was amazed at how much a piece of music can set the mood and give it sense to everything I could say... The introduction or the starting point of the story was unbelievable... I couldnt stop thinking WOW!! ....... the photos or the sequence where the planets are shown and the spaceships and the universe  are incredible, really really good, but those without the music are not nothing.... that combination was so right so perfect....

As main course,
1) you customize your character which I think is pretty cool!!!
2) setting the drama, the plot, nothing to play but to listen, to understand the game, the story... interesting way  to go...
then the actual game:
3) going here, going there, killing that one, try not to kill your team, try NOT TO DIE, while you are in this well done scenary, changing guns and throwing granades...
It was great!!!!!!!!!

and as a dessert......... knowing that I actually enjoyed it, that I could have spent more time playing it and I actually didnt die as many times as I could have, knowing it was the first time I played it...

so I think overall it was a really nice tasting of a "new" battle game....

any other that I should try???

4 comments:

  1. Yes, Call of Duty -MODERN WARFARE, if you like that type of game, i would also recommend MASS EFFECT 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Veronica, good to see you taking this game business seriously! Mass Effect 2 is absolutely amazing, as it the first Mass Effect which you should play first. Metro 2033 is awesome too, and quite scary! Bioshock is great too!

    I could sit here all night listing them off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) thank you for the recommendations, I think I can get my hands on call of duty, as the others not quite sure, so if any one wants to contribute to my game's education and lent me one of those other games (xbox games?) or set a battle day and teach me how to play them that will be grant... :)

    ReplyDelete