Monday, November 1, 2010

A game is a game.....

I think that no matter what type of game you play, a game is a game....

I haven't been able to play war games or more interesting games (as some people could call them) but does that mean that a cards game (solitaire, spider, freecell) or a tiles game (Mahjong) are not good or not exciting or challenging??


No, I think that they are games, and as so, deserve a fair treat... I like them and some of them are really good and challenging.. I have to admit, I love MahJong..  Am I wrong because of this, just because I don't shoot or kill someone on a game, it doesn't make it less interesting, right?



















My idea is that as long as a game keeps the player interested, excited actually about playing it, way better is he plays it over and over and over again... that is more than enough...


After all that is the point of playing, right?, to have fun, relax...enjoy it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment