Well, this Weekend, I had the chance to put my hands on Fable III, and the good thing is that I will have the chance to play the whole thing.....
The story is good.....
The characters, the surroundings are great..
I am so surprised how many details this game has.... it is so perfectly design, every single detail... and how it pretends to imitate what happens in real life...the main characters can have jobs, buy properties, interact with other people in all the places they visit, have relationships, get new clothes, change their colour, buy and sell stuff, take decisions, you can choose to do or not a good or bad action.... et, etc, etc so so many things...
what I like also about this version it is that it can be multiplayer, whether it is with a friend that is next to you - same room or someone on the other side of the world through xbox llive...
Good game overall......... like it and cant wait to play some more...
check it out!!
Vero, if you like Fable, you have to get your hands on Mass Effect. U can get it very cheap now especially over christmas.
ReplyDelete