Friday, November 26, 2010

New Addiction......

OK I have to admit that I have a new addition......


I don't know who to blame for it....
myself for being curious or the guy who was playing close to me and was all frustrated for not winning and activated my curiosity or the other one who solved my question about which game that was and told me: IT CAN NOT BE POSSIBLE THAT YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD OR PLAYED THIS GAME.... YOU HAVE TO.........


So there I went  and downloaded it during the weekend.... and BOOM! addicted!


So I decided to  blame them..... so BOB & ANDREW, this is your fault!!!!!!!!!! 


I can not have enough.... I need the full version!!!!!!!!!!!
















4 comments:

  1. Ah Vero,

    blame is a very strong word, in time you come to see the wonders of your new addiction and become a digital smack head like the rest of us :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry, smack = drugs in case you were wondering :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bring the full version in for you on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha Bryan I think I still have a looong long way to go before I become one digital smack head like you...
    Rob, thank you for fostering this addiction even more :D

    ReplyDelete